Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations went by the Government of India. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to somewhat of an companies offering online registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much palaver.
While planning to register a business, it certainly a better idea to engage a reputed Limited Liability Partnerhsip Registration in India Online tiny. These companies have seasoned experts that execute your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the company registration. Below is the method followed to register a company in India:
1. Select at least four unique names with regards to your company. Give your names priority according to selection. The registration entity will provide you the name which is ready. The names you select must contain over two words, first describing your business name and second one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for historical past of the selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. five-hundred. If the applied name is available, it’ll registered for you. Effective at unavailability, you will have to apply for a different name.
3. Once historical past of the is approved, could certainly apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 32. This has to be done within 6 months of brand name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association along with solicitors and get them stamped with the appropriate stamp duty. These people signed by on the two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange pursuing documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a duplicate of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy for this letter regarding the availability of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Get the certificate of incorporation to the Registrar of Companies. They’ll verify your documents just as soon as verified, business will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate are the date of the company registration.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it is a complicated and long process where a small mistake may cost much of time and cash. Due to this reason, most of the people consider hiring companies’ house services. These companies have great skills and experience in doing such tasks, and they have the right teams to carry out each role. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser campaigns. Look around you and choose a registration company to get those company incorporated quickly.